cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
FlexnFinesse
Newcomer II

Forming a CISSP study group for August test takers

Edited:
In order to conduct a deep dive into the broad topics outlined within the Common Body of Knowledge, I would like to collaborate with professionals who have the ability to share ideas, discuss, and collaborate together. It is my intention to gather professionals from various backgrounds to form a study group for CISSP, with the goal of passing the exam in 3 months. If you're interested, please reach out via private message with your email. We'll use Zoom to meet on Sunday mornings at 8-10 am CST from May 14 to August 14.

62 Replies
managgie
Viewer

Looking for folks to join me to form a study group. I will be using the CISSP Shon Harris book Edition 8. Please reply.~thanks Mannie

alvinabrams
Viewer II

Hi,

I've been self studying and has completed chapter 11. I would love to join in wherever the group is up to.

Thanks,

Alvin

Shalina06
Newcomer III

Hi there,

I am interested in joining the CISSP study group. I am studying Shon Harris 9th edition. My email is Shalina06@gmail.com. I look forward to studying with you. Thank you.

ejust
Newcomer I

Hi,

I know am a bit late but would also love to join the group

AG5
Viewer

agwanzura@gmail.com
ejust
Newcomer I

Hi, would love to join the group,

Email: justineetaku@gmail.com
Alhassan86
Viewer

I am a Sr. SOC Analyst and I am interested, please send me a link to join. I am currently studying using mike chapel’s materials. Thanks
tarek-ebrahim
Newcomer I

Count me in, Plz
tarek-ebrahim
Newcomer I

tarek.ebrahim2010@gmail.com
Rahim
Newcomer I

I am also preparing for CISSP and planning for Aug 2023. Please add me in the group as well

Regards,

Rahim