cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
FlexnFinesse
Newcomer II

Forming a CISSP study group for August test takers

Edited:
In order to conduct a deep dive into the broad topics outlined within the Common Body of Knowledge, I would like to collaborate with professionals who have the ability to share ideas, discuss, and collaborate together. It is my intention to gather professionals from various backgrounds to form a study group for CISSP, with the goal of passing the exam in 3 months. If you're interested, please reach out via private message with your email. We'll use Zoom to meet on Sunday mornings at 8-10 am CST from May 14 to August 14.

62 Replies
alfecorona2
Viewer II

Hello, I am open to be part of the study group. My email is alfe@alfecorona.com 

Esumaila
Viewer II

I am interested in joining this group. My email is eisgoal@gmail.com

markorz
Newcomer I

Hi there,

was originally scheduled in mid August but by the time payment went through I missed that chance so now I'm in early September.  I'd join up with you as this is probably the 3rd time I've gotten serious about the exam.  I've been studying off/on for almost 2 years and have attended multiple week long training classes as well as I've been doing a lot of this work at my job for last 9 years.  I've got a lot of great study material and content. most publications from NIST where the CBK comes from.

I spend a good 4 hours a days studying and taking exams and assessments

Let me know..

FlexnFinesse
Newcomer II

Please send me a DM with your email 

JustDeyPlay
Viewer

Hi,

I will like to join the August 2023 study group as soon as possible, base on your post we have things in common 🙂

Vedika
Viewer

Hi George,

I am also just beginning. How are you faring?
Are you interested in joining forces with a beginner?
Dipesh1
Viewer

Hi,

I intend to give CISSP exam in Aug-23.

Please suggest from where can I get the study material?

nabeelkoya
Viewer

Taking the exam on Aug second week. Kindly include in the group 

tejames
Viewer

Hi,

Is it still posible to join this CISSP study group?

jbromfield
Viewer

I am interested in joining the group