Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jaapio
Newcomer I

Composition theory application and examples

While studying I think I'm doing fairly well remembering the practical knowledge, but struggle a bit with linking a few theories to practice. I'm looking for fellow study group participants to eleborate their views on this topics to grow a shared understanding.

One of the theories I struggle with is the composition theory and I was wondering if this theory applies mostly to data classified by AIC or even technical application protocol data.

To share my current view, for the hookup concept I stumbled upon a great example: DNS is probably such a composed system, as internal systems query internal DNS servers, which in turn query external DNS systems to come up with the required information to resolve a domain name.

While I found this practical example very helpful to remember the concept, I feel the theory would apply better to information that could be classified by AIC attributes.

How do you look at this theory, the example, and have you found any catchy examples on cascade & feedback you could share?

0 Replies