Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Wandesure
Newcomer I

Studying for CCSP ?

Who else is ready to  go on this ride with me , I will be shooting for  CCSP's  STAR  by early 2021 ?

What are you studying? Your approach to the exam ? Any experience of success or failure and lesson learnt ?

Thank you

5 Replies
Budoka
Contributor II

Following this thread closely.
Dmor_11
Newcomer III

Following this closely and have a lot to contribute. Please read my posts in the "exam preparation" section. Having taken and failed this exam twice, I'm debating a third attempt. Although, I need a completely different approach!

karthik0909
Viewer

yes
Dmor_11
Newcomer III

I've been through the CBK, AIO, Cybrary and InfoSec online courses, plus other ISC material. I believe the courses I've mentioned have free week long trials. It will give you a chance to see if the material is right for you. Or, if you have time, you can power through it. Although, they are relatively cheap if you decided to go month-to-month. 

Wandesure
Newcomer I

I came across  this link below, you can add it to your arsenal. I think, this exam can't be approached with assumptions or  official text books alone. Unfortunately, there is no master of all the domains or the sections. Just  devour as much materials as you can and waiting for ISC2 to be kind enough to  give you  questions  that you can spot on.

Let's keep  studying. 

https://prabhnair.in/2020/12/27/ccspstudyguideprabh/amp/