I (provisionally) passed the CCSP exam today. Good luck to the next one!
Relevant Work Experience
Motivation for taking CCSP exam
Study period and time
Thoughts on the exam
Its really great to hear that, my exam is also scheduled in upcoming days, so just wanted to go through some practice test, so can you please share the link by which you accessed CSP Official Practice Tests Online Test Bank and other practice test prior attempting exam..it will be really helpful for me. thanks.
Awesome, congrats. Can you share your study plan and materials that most helped you get the job done!
sorry to hear you didn't pass - what can I do to help?
I am asking anyone who is interested to jump into a study group, daily unstuck and weekly check-ins...lmk if you are interested.
Please connect to me https://www.linkedin.com/in/rogerswanson/
I am using the following resources:
- Michael Chapell LinkedIn course also using the following books:
- ISC2 CBK CCSP
- ISC2 CCSP Study Guide
- LearnZApp for CCSP practice test questions - ISC2 Official Study App
Here is what I am thinking:
1. Daily "get unstuck" - we would ask everyone who is actively studying to make a short post of what they are working on and if they are in an area that has them stuck
2. Weekly check-in on what you are studying, post if you are not able to take time on zoom call
3. Weekly Meetup - - I have a zoom account where we can have up to 100 join in to share ideas, only one person can speak at a time but it would be great to meet and encourage one another. We need to sort out what is the best time to have the zoom meeting
Thanks for your informative feedback @Masahiro --- I'm planning to take a shot at the CCSP shortly, after which I'll provide some info here as well. Cheers...