Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BAKTech
Viewer

Chapter Activities - CCSP Self-Paced Training

I've recently decided to start my journey becoming a CCSP and purchased the Online Self-Paced Training. Chapter 1 was not difficult until I made it to the end (Activities Model). I'm stumped on how to answer the first activity "Aligning an Organization's Cloud Transition with It's Business Objectives." I was sure all the content from Chapter 1 was making since until the activities section. Is there a place in the community that helps with these activities? Am I just over thinking the activities? I really wanted to apply what I've learned from the chapter into these activities, but now am thinking I didn't learn anything because I'm having difficulty answering this activity. Any help with direction or discussion would be much appreciated. 

1 Reply
Dmor_11
Newcomer III

Hi, 

I've been through the books and some of the activities included. They are difficult. And sometimes I felt I was missing the point. Don't over-think the activities. Try to apply what you've learned in business sense, since the organizational strategy is the key driver in any business decisions.  You might ask yourself the following:

What opportunities, risks and threats will the organization face with this decision?

What does success look like based on the opportunities, risks and threats?

Are there business changes needed to ensure this success?

How do we measure this success?

This is a start.