cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ashutosh
Viewer

CCSP free Exam retake voucher

Hi Everyone,

I appeared for CCSP exam on 25th Oct but could not clear it. In 6 domain,2 are above proficiency( Domain 1 n domain 5)  and 2 are near proficiency but data security is below proficiency. 

Now I want to use free retake exam policy https://www.isc2.org/landing/free-exam-retake 

I have dropped an email to examadministration@isc2.com for this.

Can anyone guide me for this ? In how many days I will get the free promo code or voucher for book the exam. 

Ash

6 Replies
Wisnu
Viewer

Same with me, I also dropped an email, already 24 hours now, still don't get a reply. Anyone can help ?.

Best Regards,

Wisnu

Manjit_Gill
Viewer

Same, for CCSP. NO response for retake.
Mail sent with exam result.
erwindus
Contributor II

I took my exam on 26th of October and passed. My exam result form mentioned it could take 2-5 working days before (ISC)2 would receive the results. I assume (and I know I shouldn't assume) something similar might have been in your exam result letter, so therefore I suggest patience for a few more days to allow the exam bureau to respond.
Manjit_Gill
Viewer

Thank you for your update.much appreciated
flaviosimoes
Viewer II

Has anyone received an answer on this matter? I took the test on 10/25, I didn't pass. I sent the email according to the website, but until today I have not received the voucher.
Ashutosh
Viewer

Yes, received