cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Schewniie
Viewer II

Should I give up on the CC Exam?

Hi all,

I just took the CC exam this morning and failed it with 3/5 "below proficiency". I took and re-took the training exam until I got to the 90's, Mike Chappelle's class on LinkedIn, and Thor's Course on Udemy still failed. I am very discouraged, especially knowing I can't afford to retake the exam. I thought I studied well and took my time answering the questions, most of them were " Which is the MOST ..." 3 answers look acceptable for various reasons. The wording is not being reflected on ISC2, I understand they want you to use critical thinking, but seems like they are trying to make second guessed you at every question feel very very stupid failing something that most see as a "entry-level" certs .

What should I do

11 Replies
dcontesti
Community Champion

@hsous81 Never said read slowly, or intended to make you feel in any particular manner.........however I did say read CAREFULLY.

I have also sat several Microsoft exams and taken the training material and found that the exams MIRROR the trainings.

hsous81
Newcomer I

@dcontesti  Thanks for the valuable clarification!! Now I understand the difference between slowly and carefully !!