Did you mean: 
priscilacosta
Newcomer I

Share your experience with ELCC test

Did anyone here pass the exam?

79 Replies
Akirylak
Newcomer I

From the last inquiry I had with ISC2, this is the information they gave me as of June 2th 2022.

"I apologize for the delay in response. I received confirmation from the exam admin team that for the Entry Level Pilot exam the will resume with analyzing and evaluated the full exam as of 05/31/2022 and the process will be 8-12 weeks. "

JohnnyTsunami
Newcomer I

Does any one know what DoD 8570 requirements the ELCC will satisfy?  I would hope IAM III or IAT III if possible!

AndreaMoore
Community Manager

@JohnnyTsunami wrote:

Does any one know what DoD 8570 requirements the ELCC will satisfy?  I would hope IAM III or IAT III if possible!

@JohnnyTsunami 

That's the plan. First, the Certified in Cybersecurity credential must go through ANSI ISO 17024 accreditation. By the time it receives ANSI accreditation, the DoD 8140 will be published so they'll be working toward getting it on there. 

ISC2 Community Manager
Haroldwong
Newcomer II

So people will know Aug-Sept? well my self paced study content just expired so I hope I passed.

FYI

All learners may access the course content for 180 Days following the first scheduled review session

The Entry-Level Cybersecurity Certification Exam Pilot Webinar - Jan 25-27, 2022 course expires on Sunday, July 24, 2022.

Please note, we do not offer time extensions for you to complete this training course, so it is imperative that all sections are completed in order to receive credit for this course.

EvDar
Newcomer I

Does anyone know if the self-paced guide is sufficient enough to pass the exam? That's what I'm studying but there were only 50 questions at the end. I think the actual exam is 100 questions. 

Agronom
Newcomer I

The guide is pretty enough. Just Google terms that you are not very familiar with. 

Exam questions are slightly different from the test questions in the course. But if you read the guide well, it should not be a problem. 

Good luck on exam 🙂

Akirylak
Newcomer I

From my own experience. The personal guide will be sufficient for 90% of what you need to know. I would recommend taking notes and using the additional information as well.
There are some questions I personally felt that were not in the self paced educational material. However, I only knew from doing my own searching before this program.
EvDar
Newcomer I

Did anyone find the Flash Cards helpful for the exam? I'm going through them now and they seem to be resourceful.

kernant
Newcomer I

I do not recall seeing any flashcards. Where are those located?

erkhan
Viewer II

Hi Priscilla!

I don't have the results yet and apparently they could take another 4 weeks-up to 12 weeks. Did you pass??