Did you mean: 
priscilacosta
Newcomer I

Share your experience with ELCC test

Did anyone here pass the exam?

79 Replies
RSBAI
Viewer II

I passed my CISSP Oct 2021. The questions really tested understanding of concepts and applying them to real situations. A useful tip from experience: work on time management and practice. Mugging wont help as words can get confusing without understanding the concepts. Also recommend spreading it out rather than doing it quickly as time forces you to understand concepts

Haroldwong
Newcomer II

I don't think anyone will be able to tell you anything for at least 2 months since the results will be posted 8-12 weeks after taking the test... Just want to temper your expectations if you were awaiting a prompt reply. 

priscilacosta
Newcomer I

oh... thx for the info
priscilacosta
Newcomer I

thx a lot
earlbl
Newcomer II

Hi, how many weeks or months on average are enough to study in general? Any insights would be helpful. Thank you!

AndreaMoore
Community Manager

@earlbl We have self-paced training available here if you are interested: https://enroll.isc2.org/product?catalog=ELCC-SPT-PILOT 

Those who have gone through it can say how long it took them; however, since it is self-paced it probably varies as some can devote more time to studying and others may need to spread it out. 

ISC2 Community Manager
RSBAI
Viewer II

@earlbl depends how fluent you are with the topics....I have a lot of experience but stretched it to many months as I was implementing each stage in work life to some level. I did use self paced and it gave me the flexibility to do it at my own pace (work-study-life balance). For me 100-150 hr effort
Haroldwong
Newcomer II

We are approaching 12 weeks, now I am curious if anyone has gotten their results... 

IMO the test was straightforward and felt like a baby cissp. 

Agronom
Newcomer I

I'm also waiting for the results. Has finished the test on February 7. So now it's the 13th week.