Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mrommelman
Newcomer I

Preparing for exam

Is anyone scheduled to take the exam?  I am taking in July (24th), so any pointers or someone wanting to study please just let me know.

31 Replies
Bhuppy876
Newcomer I

Yes we can
Ollyjay
Viewer II

So how do we go about creating the group?
VICV21
Viewer II

Hi Everyone,

I took the exam yesterday at a testing center. It was super convenient. I walked walked in, signed into the sign in sheet, signed one form, registered my palm, and took a picture. Two minutes later I was in my chair taking the exam. The exam has 100 questions and your given 120 minutes to take. (I hope I got those numbers exact). I failed the examination with a below 700 score. 

Pass or fail you are given your results imediately and the results are broken down by domains. You'll know which domain you're week and and which ones you are strong in. 

I wasn't the lack of preparation why I failed the exam. I depended on the self paced training for the examination provided by (ISC)2. Please I implore you do not make the same mistake. The self paced training was great and I passed the exit exam with an 82.6% but the Certification examination goes a bit more in depth than the training provides. 

Also, the questions on the examination are very tricky. They questions are worded weirdly (almost like they're trying to trip you up) and there are times when you feel like there are two correct answers. I don't want to waste any time so I'm here to schedule another exam while the information is still fresh in my head. Feel free to ask any questions. I will try to be helpful with my responses.

Good luck on your scheduled exams everyone. 

habeehola
Viewer II

Hi,
My exam is on August 3rd. I would like to join the group
Bhuppy876
Newcomer I

Thanks for sharing your journey 🙂 this will helps other to go on...
Peppa
Viewer III

Hie,
I'm writing my exam on 11 August. I would like to join the group.
Peppa
Viewer III

Yes I am .
Peppa
Viewer III

Can you add me to your group guys please!
mrommelman
Newcomer I

I took my test and PASSED!!!!!
jojoneth
Newcomer I

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!🎉🎊