Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AndreaMoore
Community Manager

Pilot Participants: Results and Next Steps

Our entry-level certification, (ISC)² Certified in Cybersecurity℠, is fully operational!  

We are excited for our association as (ISC)² Certified in Cybersecurity℠, our new entry-level certification, is now a fully operational program.  

More than 1,500 individuals, who passed the exam during our pilot program, are now on their path to full certification! These individuals have proven they have the strong problem-solving abilities, communication skills, strategic thinking skills and an eagerness to learn needed to be a successful cybersecurity professional. 

This certification is an opportunity to encourage new entrants to the field who will train under experienced cybersecurity professionals and managers while growing their own expertise.  

Once again, congratulations on your achievement! We cannot thank you enough for your participation in this historic pilot program, and your patience as we closed out the pilot in order to deliver your final results.

The endorsement option for CC will be available beginning this Thursday, September 1. Please access the online endorsement form then and let us know if you need any further help.

Please note that while you do not need to submit any work experience for the CC. The endorsement form is needed to show your commitment to abide by the (ISC)² Code of Ethics. In addition to completing the endorsement application, an annual maintenance fee is required. For CC members this is U.S. $50.

ISC2 Community Manager
46 Replies
Effort5783
Newcomer I

I know I passed but when should I be expecting to receive an actual certificate?

mnaftal
Viewer II

@AndreaMoore 

On the ISC2 Candidate program information page it says, Now for a limited time, sign up as an (ISC)² Candidate and get your first year free.* and in your post you say that there is a 50 usd maintenance fee required. Does that mean there are fees as part of the initial endorsement process or is the entire process of obtaining the Certified in Cybersecurity certification free for ISC2 candidates within this period?

Bota
Newcomer I

Free training for this certification https://www.isc2.org/Certifications/CC

VitaminMT
Newcomer I

Endorsement and payment successfully went thru. Next step: CISSP. What are your study plans? Are you signing up for the ISC2's official trainings or ones led by its official training providers? Or all by yourselves? Also if you are an entry level like me, when do you aim to pass the CISSP?

bpdelacruz
Newcomer III

@VitaminMT I already passed the CISSP exam as well as a few other exams from (ISC)2. This was just a target of opportunity for me to collect another certification. Good luck on your studies! Are you going to take the CISSP before the end of 2022? By the way, did you get your CC certificate? I am still waiting for mine.
Charlotte831
Viewer II

Hi

For the pilot scheme. I have now completed the material and gained the completion certification.

To book the exam, the original email asked me to book a pilot exam under “other” options whereas another email says the exam is Certified in Cybersecurity, can you let me know which exam is the right to take and if the latter is the next step, what stuffing is needed for the full certified in cybersecurity?

Thanks
AndreaMoore
Community Manager

To book the exam, the original email asked me to book a pilot exam under “other” options whereas another email says the exam is Certified in Cybersecurity, can you let me know which exam is the right to take and if the latter is the next step, what stuffing is needed for the full certified in cybersecurity?

Thanks

When the pilot ended the official name changed to Certified in Cybersecurity. 

When logging into your Pearson VUE account to register for your exam, look for the (ISC)² Certified in Cybersecurity℠ exam name and follow the prompts to select your exam date and test center.  

ISC2 Community Manager
sap_1980
Newcomer I

I registered under Original "CC Pilot Program" when it was rolled out all the way back in January and it was mentioned that under Pilot Program first year AMF was included with Pilot Fees. Is this understanding accurate and if so, would we receive any voucher towards AMF for first year. I've already completed endorsement and awaiting at AMF step. Any guidance is appreciated. Thank you.

Haroldwong
Newcomer II

I second this, now that CC is essentially free (up to 1 million limit?) all of us who paid for the pilot program should get what was promised and maybe a Pioneer or Pilot badge? 

sap_1980
Newcomer I

I've contacted member support with no luck. Any suggestions are appreciated. Thank you.