Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AndreaMoore
Community Manager

Pilot Participants: Results and Next Steps

Our entry-level certification, (ISC)² Certified in Cybersecurity℠, is fully operational!  

We are excited for our association as (ISC)² Certified in Cybersecurity℠, our new entry-level certification, is now a fully operational program.  

More than 1,500 individuals, who passed the exam during our pilot program, are now on their path to full certification! These individuals have proven they have the strong problem-solving abilities, communication skills, strategic thinking skills and an eagerness to learn needed to be a successful cybersecurity professional. 

This certification is an opportunity to encourage new entrants to the field who will train under experienced cybersecurity professionals and managers while growing their own expertise.  

Once again, congratulations on your achievement! We cannot thank you enough for your participation in this historic pilot program, and your patience as we closed out the pilot in order to deliver your final results.

The endorsement option for CC will be available beginning this Thursday, September 1. Please access the online endorsement form then and let us know if you need any further help.

Please note that while you do not need to submit any work experience for the CC. The endorsement form is needed to show your commitment to abide by the (ISC)² Code of Ethics. In addition to completing the endorsement application, an annual maintenance fee is required. For CC members this is U.S. $50.

ISC2 Community Manager
46 Replies
secmandan
Viewer

Endorsement went through very quickly - within half an hour or so - but then it is impossible to pay the AMF fee. There's a technical hitch with the payment form - tried different browsers, different machines, different cards and it won't take the payment but doesn't give a meaningful error message.

Contacted membersupport yesterday, couldn't get through on the phone and so emailed but had nothing back yet - however I imagine they're inundated with various queries relating to the CC go live at the moment!

VitaminMT
Newcomer I

Thanks @secmandan for the update and I was FINALLY able to submit my application just now. Hope the IT issue on the 3rd step is addressed soon.  @bpdelacruz, the online application should work by now.  

ajvcsoares
Newcomer II

I still have the red box error on my account.

Cannot proceed with endorsement

mrit
Viewer III

Errors are almost fixed for me.

I submitted the endorsement form and paid the AMF around 8 AM UK time this morning.

Shortly after the payment, I received an email confirmation and one with the congratulations and membership approval.

The only issue as a new member right now is that I cannot access the courses and lab free for members.

Thanks,

AceAnd
Newcomer I

Hello,

I received an email on August 29th stating that I passed the exam, however, I have not been able to proceed with the next steps. I have made several attempts to complete the endorsement process so that I can receive my certificate to no avail. Is there a system issue that is preventing this from happening? Any assistance that you could provide would be greatly appreciated!

Haroldwong
Newcomer II

I didn't get any email and endorsement link gives error. In Pearson it says passed

Lexy94
Viewer

Please any material that can help me pass this exam like yours

mc161
Viewer III

Hi @AndreaMoore,

Thanks for sharing!

I have an issue with the endorsement stage, when I go to start my application I get an error message: "Account has not been fully provisioned

I sat the exam in July, and got my pass result last week.

It seems I'm not the only one to be experiencing this problem.

Any ideas?

I have raised a ticket, cleared my cache, logged into different browsers.

Thanks,

AndreaMoore
Community Manager

If you are receiving error messages or experiencing technical issues, please email membersupport@isc2.org and include your candidate ID number and contact information. 

ISC2 Community Manager
ajvcsoares
Newcomer II

My endorement application just went thru successfully

Thanks!