Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AndreaMoore
Community Manager

Pilot Participants: Results and Next Steps

Our entry-level certification, (ISC)² Certified in Cybersecurity℠, is fully operational!  

We are excited for our association as (ISC)² Certified in Cybersecurity℠, our new entry-level certification, is now a fully operational program.  

More than 1,500 individuals, who passed the exam during our pilot program, are now on their path to full certification! These individuals have proven they have the strong problem-solving abilities, communication skills, strategic thinking skills and an eagerness to learn needed to be a successful cybersecurity professional. 

This certification is an opportunity to encourage new entrants to the field who will train under experienced cybersecurity professionals and managers while growing their own expertise.  

Once again, congratulations on your achievement! We cannot thank you enough for your participation in this historic pilot program, and your patience as we closed out the pilot in order to deliver your final results.

The endorsement option for CC will be available beginning this Thursday, September 1. Please access the online endorsement form then and let us know if you need any further help.

Please note that while you do not need to submit any work experience for the CC. The endorsement form is needed to show your commitment to abide by the (ISC)² Code of Ethics. In addition to completing the endorsement application, an annual maintenance fee is required. For CC members this is U.S. $50.

ISC2 Community Manager
46 Replies
VitaminMT
Newcomer I

@bpdelacruz Did you mean you took the plilot exam on the 12th August? I took mine in June and I don't think any participant got their result until 29 August. Anyhow looks like you are having the same error as the one I got. I have contacted with the member support too but haven't heard from them yet.

TrickyDicky
Contributor II

@AndreaMoore Done that. 

As an observation (not a criticism), the preparation for the end of the pilot exams seems to have been fraught with errors. There were effectively 9 months to prepare, test, and deliver. 

TrickyDicky
Contributor II

As a quick follow up to something that I forgot to mention: This is the first time that I've seen participants in a pilot program (certification) having to pay for the privilege of being a guinea pig, where the release of the program to the general populace is free. It's normally the other way around!
bpdelacruz
Newcomer III

@TrickyDicky I agree. I am unable to submit my endorsement for CC even though I already have other (ISC)2 certifications like the SSCP and CISSP. I get an error message saying to contact Member Support.

bpdelacruz
Newcomer III

@TrickyDicky yeah, it's $125 for the exam during the pilot and FREE after it is released.

bpdelacruz
Newcomer III

@VitaminMT did you try their 24-hour support line? What's their number? I only contacted them via e-mail.

VitaminMT
Newcomer I

No I have sent an email inquiry as well. I can't find the 24/7 number either.
VitaminMT
Newcomer I

@bpdelacruz  ISC2 has just sent a clarification email to clarify endorsement was not necessary for the CC but the error that we keep facing was not mentioned in the same email. I just tried to do the online application once again just now but it was the same. Please share if you have reached out to the 24/7 contact and have got an assistance.

Bota
Newcomer I

Same here. I just checked all links in clarification email and got same errors
bpdelacruz
Newcomer III

(ISC)2 needs to step up their game and resolve these IT issues with the endorsement page if they are the leader in cybersecurity.