Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cstone24
Newcomer I

Passed my CC Exam

Good afternoon. I passed my CC exam today on the first go. Now what? I applied to become an associate, but I've never received any correspondence about it. Now I receive an email saying that I need to complete an application, but I receive an error when I try to complete it. Does anyone know what happens after you pass the exam?

21 Replies
DanielTeel
Newcomer I

@Dave4 wrote:

Is there any preparation questions to study since

I failed my first attempt?

Did you take the 14 hour free training included with the exam voucher? 

vvijayalakshmi
Newcomer I

Hi Dave

I followed ISC2's self paced training + a few expert talks at my workplace to pass the CC exam in 1st attempt. 

My suggestion will be to read the questions carefully and answer them.

The options may look similar but if you look closely, you can surely get it right. 

Dave4
Newcomer II

thank you very much
earlbl
Newcomer II

Hi, after one passed the CC exam, is it safe to share or post their certificate on Linkedin with the certification number or just redact the text?

I understand there is credly but looks professionally appealing if with certificate.
ashamide
Viewer

Hi,

I passed my CC exam 8-July-23.

I received a congratulation email and was asked to fill out online form which is the second step in becoming a member of (ISC)2. The third step is to pay the annual fee.

I am expecting a response from (ISC)2 so that I can proceed to the third step.

Babsarena
Newcomer I

Hello, please can you share which resources you used for studying 

Michaelisonguyo
Viewer II

What's the experience requirements for CC?
emb021
Advocate I

@Michaelisonguyo wrote

"What's the experience requirements for CC?"

There are none.

This is why ISC2 is pushing CC for those entering the field as they don't have experience.

It is thus loosely equivalent to Sec+

---
Michael Brown, CISSP, HCISPP, CISA, CISM, CGEIT, CRISC, CDPSE, GSLC, GSTRT, GLEG, GSNA, CIST, CIGE, ISSA Fellow
PoundDawg
Viewer

Me to. Congratulations.
mralsto
Viewer II

Hello, I recently passed the CC exam on the first try. The strategy that I used was to review all the domains 5 times. Meaning I read the the whole thing 5 times from the beginning to the end. Then I took the pre-assessment at the beginning and the test at the end. Once I started scoring in the upper 90% to 100% on both, I knew I was almost ready. I then continued to review both. After continuously scoring 100%, then I knew that I was ready to take the exam with confidence. Not all strategy work for everyone, however that is something that you can try.