Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JacobLin
Newcomer I

Just passed the exam 2 hours ago.

This exam was quite easy compared to the mock exams I had practiced. It took me less than 40 minutes to finish. Of course, this is only for me. After all, I have almost 20 years of IT experience and dabbled in information security. In addition, I have also taken a quick look at the CISSP Crash course. Therefore, for me, CC knowledge is not difficult.
My suggestion is that in addition to the official ISC2 courses, you can also look at their official courses on Coursera, the instructor is Simon Salmon. I also watched Mike's course, some of the content is beyond the scope, and some is copied from his other courses. For the mock exam, I did all 4 sets of LinkedIn, 1 set on Coursera, 1 on Wiley, and 2 on Pearson. If you can maintain a stable accuracy of about 90%, then there is no problem passing the exam, and I did them very quickly, finishing each set in about 40 minutes. Some mistakes were caused by not carefully reviewing the questions, so I paid special attention to them during the exam.
In short, this exam is just a stepping stone for the ISC2 exam. Relax a little and it is not difficult to pass.

10 Replies
ProfessorRoger
Newcomer III

Congrats. Thanks for sharing and giving good test taking advice.
Next stop on your cybersecurity career journey is Sec+.
I offer a free workshop and will send you the link
Professor Roger
Founder, Professor Roger Cyber Lounge