Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AndreaMoore
Community Manager

(ISC)² Entry-Level Cybersecurity Certification Pilot Exam Reaches 1,000 Exam Milestone

We are excited to announce that more than 1,000 cybersecurity career hopefuls have taken their first step toward launching their careers by taking the (ISC)² entry-level cybersecurity certification pilot exam

Read more on the blog: https://blog.isc2.org/isc2_blog/2022/05/isc2-entry-level-cybersecurity-cert-reaches-milestone.html

ISC2 Community Manager
18 Replies
jimmieostarr
Newcomer I

When are scores going to be released? 

vdbarbu
Newcomer I

Think the aim (based on website and some webinar) is for the pilot exam results to be released by the end of August

Lexy94
Viewer

Please how can I join the group am about to write the exam
hani23
Newcomer II

Hi, I would like to know if the material at ISC2 website is enough to take the exam for CC or do we have to look for other resources? How the text will look like either it based on definition or performance based questions?
Thanks
TeflonDon36
Newcomer II

I took it this week and passed. I only used the material ISC provided. No PBQ based questions. Study the material they provide and you should be fine.

Disclaimer: I have been in IT for 5+ years.
Lakshmana92
Viewer

https://www.isc2.org/landing/1MCC How to learn Entry level certification free with the mentioned link? 

I have registered as the member for the ISC but unable to register the new cloud certificate which is free to learn

hani23
Newcomer II

Thank you so much for your response.

tommyq
Newcomer I

I took and passed yesterday.  I'd say the test covers some of both types of questions. In fact, the exam on this site felt a bit more black and white whereas the exam at the test center had more nuanced questions.   I know of no resourses that can help though there must be some.  My advice is when you are learning stuff, especially when you question some some of the answers during learning, do try to understand the 'WHY' things are said to be a certain way.  This will help with question where you feel more than one option could be right.

A shout out to the Pearson VUE test center in Chester. It was really well run and the staff were lovely.

MrITGus
Contributor I

@tommyq Congratulations on passing your CC exam!  Great advice!

Cheers,

Gus