Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Topshotta
Newcomer III

EXAM

Is the official exam formatted like the pre/post assessment exam? For example with the scenarios pertaining to such and such working at such and such place and have to choose what method works for that specific scenario?

4 Replies
dcontesti
Community Champion

I have not seen the training material for the CC but typically both the training exam and the formal exam follow the same formats.

clertora
Reader II

I just pass my exam yestarday and I only take the Online Self-Peaced course and I will say Yes .There are some questions when they give you a scenario for example: "XXX you have need configure xxx wich is the configuration or method will be more situable for that situation". Good luck in your exam
Topshotta
Newcomer III

@clertora 

thank you very much. So all you did was take the course? You didnt do the before and after assessments tests?

clertora
Reader II

@Topshotta No, I just remembered to do another course like The Complete Certified in Cybersecurity (CC) ISC2 '23 course (on Udemy) and watching youtube videos with mock exam questions gave me the confidence to take the exam. So doing mock exams will give you a lot of confidence with the exam questions.