Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Babsarena
Newcomer I

Can I pass the cyber security CC exams with just the flash cards alone

Hello please can I pass the cc Cyber exams with just the textbooks alone as I am unable to access the e-textbook
14 Replies
Kalexander_
Newcomer I

Unfortunately you won’t be able to pass with just the free material. With this cert still being new there’s not a lot of resource but the ones that helped me the most were Mike Chappels cc study guide and Paulo carreira and andree Miranda’s cc practice test on Udemy. Both are paid resources but are way better at prepping you for this specific exam than anything on YouTube. I paid $8 and $14 for each. If you keep an eye on the Udemy site you can catch those practice tests on sale, original price is $30. It does help if you already have training. I didn’t so i took notes using professor messor and Pete zergers security+ courses on YouTube.
grahamkori
Viewer

No you can't !

Barcode Label Maker by : https://www.barcodelabelmaker.org
ImpyMidna
Viewer

Yes, you can.

I recommend the Flash Cards for each chapter + testing off of the flash cards!

Passed my test last Friday. Flash cards helped me the most in memorizing the terms + taking the pre-assessment test. When I was scoring 57/57 on flash cards + 90% on my pre-assessment, I was ready. 

Good luck!

susieqtx
Viewer II

@ImpyMidna ; the flash cards are emailed after every chapter, is that correct?

Topshotta
Newcomer III

How is the exam prepped? Do you need to memorize the definitions?

fw
Viewer

@Kalexander_ 

thank you for sharing! i'm planning on doing a combo of flash cards and the courses that you mentioned on udemy. i will aslo have to incorporate youtube as well because i have no previous experience but i thank you for "paying it forward" and helping us who are coming behind you! 

Lifestyle_AK
Viewer

No not at all
cstone24
Newcomer I

Yes. You don’t even need those. I took my exam today and was done in 40 minutes and didn’t study more than an hour with the cards. I have a tech background but I think just taking the online course and taking the exam at the end is enough.
Topshotta
Newcomer III

Is the exam formatted like the pre and post assessment ?