cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
julio415
Viewer II

CC Study Group & or resources

Hello,

My name is Julio & I was wondering if there's any study groups or any one is trying to study the CC cert with me. My test is scheduled for January 13th. My linked in is https://www.linkedin.com/in/julioriveraa/ for any one who wants to connect. Any advice or resources are also welcomed. thanks! 

Best,

Julio

10 Replies
tgilbert130
Viewer II

Good morning:

Hello Julio, my name is Tyrone Gilbert. I'm like you am studying and preparing for my ISC(2) Certification, which I plan to take on January 19, 2023. I'm currently enrolled at Blacks Cyber Association (BCA) on Discord with Professor Roger and it's free! I want to connect with you!

tgilbert130
Viewer II

Good morning:

Hello Julio, my name is Tyrone Gilbert. I'm like you am studying and preparing for my ISC(2) Certification, which I plan to take on January 19, 2023. I'm currently enrolled at Blacks Cyber Association (BCA) on Discord with Professor Roger and it's free! I want to connect with you!
drea1076
Newcomer I

Hi,
My name is Andrea M. I would love to connect as well to study.

--
Andrea Myler
Baboucarr
Viewer

Hello Julio,

My name is Baboucarr. I am interested in joining your study group for the CC exams. Mine is scheduled for January 14, a day after yours.

I will follow your LinkedIn page and link up with you from there. Thank you.

VPatel
Newcomer II

Hello,

I am interested in joining your study group for the CC exams. Unfortunately, I've not scheduled my exam date right now. I'm a bit nervous as I'm unsure if the IC2 study material is sufficient to pass the exam. I joined the CC  study group today. 

I will connect with you on LinkedIn and link up with you from there. Thank you.

kris10judy
Newcomer II

Hello,

I would like to join A study group.  Kristin exam 1/31

engAshraf
Viewer II

Am interested also email a4inoo@gmail.com

Karis
Viewer

Hi My name is Karis i want to join study group my exam is 31/01/23

email njdankan@gmail.com

dharndee