Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
agiri1
Newcomer III

Anyone interested in preparing for CC Exam

I am looking for people who are willing to work and collaborate to prepare for the CC Exam. I will be taking the exam on June 2. 

136 Replies
Gracefoundme
Viewer

Hello,

I am interested in the exam preparation. I just enrolled in the 1 million free access but didn't see my course and the safe pace learning materials. How did you get the content kindly share it with me. 

To enable study with you.

Thank you.

Zahra36
Newcomer I

I am very much interested but can do on the weekend please add me to any group. 

Redeemed
Viewer II

Hi there, I am interested , how do we proceed?
OhJayLo
Newcomer I

I am interested in studying as well, kindly reach out via Oodefunke@gmail.com so as to keep me updated about the studying schedule.

Thanks,

Mzdee
Viewer II

I am Interested, Please add me to the group. My email is mz.dee.a@gmail.com.

Thanks

nahmmed
Newcomer I

@Gracefoundme did you find the contents for the course yet? you need to go to learn.isc2.org
Gracefoundme
Viewer

Thank you. I reached out to them and they had it rectified. Thank you. Kindly reach out to me to add me to the group. How do I join the study group?

Thank  you.

nahmmed
Newcomer I

@Gracefoundme I did not join the study group yet. If you join, let me know. I am using chatgpt and other ai platforms to generate mock questions and try to solve one everyday. I take note of my mistakes and review accordingly.

OhJayLo
Newcomer I

Could you please connect with me so you can share the questions with me?
OhJayLo
Newcomer I

Will it be a good idea to create a WhatsApp or telegram group for us?
Please give kudos so I can proceed and share the link here 🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾