Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
agiri1
Newcomer III

Anyone interested in preparing for CC Exam

I am looking for people who are willing to work and collaborate to prepare for the CC Exam. I will be taking the exam on June 2. 

136 Replies
Sirmeey
Viewer II

Hello please i am preparing for the CC exam, how was your experience?

hendadias
Newcomer I

I passed my CC exam last week. ISC materials is sufficient but complimented with Mike Chappel & Thor's courses (good for recap), that helped a lot. As for ISC materials, that is the foundation, it covers everything, except that it requires time. You need enough time to go through and be able to pick out key elements needed for the exams, if you do that you might not need Mike & Thor's materials. The exam was fair, if you study, you'll axe it. 

Adewale4real
Newcomer I

Yes, I'm in interested in preparing for CC Exam and my exam is coming up on 22/07/2023......How do we go about it please?

Adewale4real
Newcomer I

How do we get started please?

Adewale4real
Newcomer I

Please how do I get Mike Chappel & Thor's materials so as to use them for my recap?

Turyahebwa2023
Viewer II

Thanks for sharing. What's the best way to reach out to you? I prepared for this exam and unfortunately failed. I had Mike's course. I need this certificate so badly. How can we get in touch? I need your help 

CollinAbigaba
Viewer II

I'm interested
Evariste
Viewer

yes am interested 

stfunk21
Viewer

Yes I am interested in preparing for the exams and I will be grateful if you could share some insights as to how to best prepare and the textbook needed for exams preparations, I will be grateful if you could share that with me as well