Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
leanddrorrs
Newcomer II

What do you think about the difficulty level of the CC (Certified in Cybersecurity) exam?

Who took the CC (Certified in Cybersecurity) certification exam? What did you think about the difficulty level? Did you pass the first exam?

10 Replies
studyman
Reader I

I took the exam in June 2023 and passed. I took my time & took 80 mins to answer 100 questions (120min max). A lot of the questions were tricky. Some were straightforward. You have to read each question carefully & try to understand exactly what they are asking for. I have a background working in IT support (which helped) & have passed seven Microsoft Fundamentals exams (Azure, M365 etc) and I found this CC exam a little bit harder. Try to understand the concepts & why the answer is what it is. Don't rely on just the ISC2 training material. It's not enough. Source different training material/books/test quizzes which explain security concepts in perhaps a different way. I studied for a week then took the exam. I'm glad the exam isn't easy so it's respected more in the workplace. 

leanddrorrs
Newcomer II

Thank you my friend!
Your words are an encouragement for me to study and earn my CC certification.
Thank you very much.
pratibha777
Newcomer I

It's hard and not because of the lack of knowledge. 

1. The course content is not enough and questions come out of the study material.

2. MOST of the questions are not objectives.

Coz they are to choose "BEST" of "MOST" type of answers where all or more than one answers are true, so definitely these are subjective,

Truly disappointed by the Exam vs Study material/training of ISC2

pratibha777
Newcomer I

Also no exact score, everything is just vague

pratibha777
Newcomer I

Could you please provide references for different training material/books/test quizzes?
momin
Viewer

It was ridiculously difficult compared to the study guide and demo test
leanddrorrs
Newcomer II

Today I took the ISC2 CC exam. I was approved.
Thank you all for your help.
isuruheendeniya
Newcomer I

Compared to CompTIA Sec+ this is easy but very good certification for the fresh starters because this certification encourge people to learn more about the subject .It certainly attracked me and now I am studying more and more.Thank you ISC2.

esciko
Newcomer I

I passed in November of 2022 with no IT background, only using the course study materials. I studied them in great detail. I'm now in college for a B.S. in Cybersecurity. It makes other exams required for my degree seem easy. I'm glad I worked so hard to pass that test because I'm sure by now it changed the course of my future. I'm proud to have been one of the relatively first people who took it and passed.