Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mrsho
Newcomer I

Passed CC EXAM

Congratulations! We are pleased to inform you that you have provisionally passed the Certified in Cybersecurity (CC) examination. Your examination result is provisional in that it may be subject to further psychometric and forensic evaluation before a certificate decision is reached. I passed CC exam today.

Now, I have seen some posts about the CC study materials on ISC2 not being enough to pass exam. On a personal note, I believe it is. All that is needed to pass is endeavoring to understand the concept of each of the domains, that is what helped me understand some of the indirect questions.

Still on a personal note. Going out there looking for multiple materials for this EXAM is unnecessary, it will only waste your time and give you much work reading through different explanation of the same concept. Read ISC2 material multiple times.

Do the following instead:

Focus on the ISC2 CC study material on the official site.

After your first read of the entire CC material, only read each chapter summary thereafter. You have to read smart, not hard.

Do the 75 questions repeatedly. Make sure you do this on the day of the EXAM to refresh your memory.

Good Luck!

1 Reply
timmmy
Viewer

thanks. info useful