Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Aviral
Newcomer II

Identification proof

According to ISC2 exam sitting rules , you should have identification proof which contains both photo and signature . But I don't have any such id proof which has both the aspects together ? What should be done?

8 Replies
javisensacion
Newcomer II

Driver License, passport , etc.

MrITGus
Contributor I

@Aviral ,

Well, you are going to need that type of identification with your signature and your photo.

Its standard nowadays to take any certification exam.  

Additionally, its common sense, you are taking a cybersecurity certification exam.  You do need to identify yourself and also be able to proof and verify who you are in able to be authorized to take the certification exam. 

You can use a drivers license, personal ID, a passport or any other document with your photo and signature.  But you do need to follow the global standards to identify and verify who you are.

You can confirm what  I am telling you, by reading the registration process at the following link:

https://www.isc2.org/Exams

https://www.isc2.org/Exams/Schedule-Exam

Until now I haven't heard of any other way to do it.  You may want to also confirm with a community manager. 

@AndreaMoore 

Best Regards,

Gus

denbesten
Community Champion

@Aviral wrote:

According to ISC2 exam sitting rules, you should have identification proof which contains both photo and signature. But I don't have any such id proof which has both the aspects together? What should be done?

Identification does not need to be government issued.  The (ISC)² rules spell out few other options, such as a credit card, work/school ID.

Since you will be testing at a Pearson VUE facility, you might also want to make sure you also meet the Pearson VUE rules because one can never be sure which rule the gatekeeper will chose to follow. 

What should be done?... both sites recommend contacting them ahead of time to work out any issues.  You can either do that, or you can work on getting compliant identification.  Personally, I would do the latter. 

Aviral
Newcomer II

Any of the mentioned id proofs don't have signature in them . I this is the case , we'll have to explicitly add our signature in one of them following legal procedures.Right?
Aviral
Newcomer II

But these all don't contain signature in them. Right?
Er_TapanJatakia
Newcomer III

Hi @Aviral,

These ID proofs are generally accepted -->

1. UIDAI (India) or Social Security Card
  2. Voter ID (India)
  3. Passport
  4. Driver's License 
  5. PAN Card (India)
  6. Workplace or Company or Employer's ID

If you are from India, let me know in Dms, and I can help you understand what more ID proofs will be eligible at test centers in India.

--
Er. Tapan Jatakia (C.Eng.)
Cell: +919664332984
Email: tapan_ditu_17.20@outlook.com
Homepage: https://linktr.ee/ertapanjatakia
AishwaryaNR
Viewer

Would they accept Voter ID as ID proof. In Karnataka,  India?

surendrakumar
Newcomer I

SIR 

MY name is surendrakumar 

in my aadhar and pan  also similar to that what can i do for my lastname , but exam registration asks lastname