Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
leanddrorrs
Newcomer II

Did you get an internship or job with the CC (Certified in Cybersecurity) certification?

Did you get an internship or job with the CC (Certified in Cybersecurity) certification? Or have you leveraged the certification as a foundation for other certifications and courses?

3 Replies
brainybits
Newcomer I

It's a relatively new certification, so I'm doubtful many organizations are even familiar with it. There isn't even an entry for it on Wikipedia, nor is it listed on (ISC)²'s wikipedia entry.  Seeing this glaring omission, I went ahead and added it myself.

For now, I think the value of it is simply that it is an (ISC)² certification, which most organizations are familiar with.  I'm hopeful that as more CC certificate holders land jobs, the certification will have broader reach in the near future. 

I don't know if (ISC)² is doing anything to educate the industry of this new certification. Perhaps an admin or moderator on the forum can look into this and chime in. 

kelechinwaiwu20
Newcomer I

I just passed my CC exams 2 days ago and open to internship opportunities too. I'm a newbie and earnestly wants some industrial experience to proceed with.

leanddrorrs
Newcomer II

Today I took the ISC2 CC exam. I was approved.
Thank you all for your help.