Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
javisensacion
Newcomer II

After Passing the exam how long it takes to get the certification.

Two weeks ago I passed the CC exam , and yet no email from ISC2, can someone tell me how long it takes ?

thanks

Javier

15 Replies
MrITGus
Contributor I

Hi @javisensacion ,

First of all..Congratulations for obtaining your Certified in Cybersecurity.

You should have received already an email from (ISC)2 with your "CC Examination Results".

I took and passed my exam on Saturday September 10th, 2022 and got an email from (ISC)2 informing me that I had provisionally passed my exam on:  Tuesday September 13th, 2022.

Also with instructions on the Endorsement application and once I completed the Endorsement application and it had been approved by the Board of Directors of (ISC)2, then I paid my first Annual Maintenance Fee (AMF) of  $50 for the CC certification. 

These are the steps I completed once I passed my CC exam almost a month ago.

If you have not received an email with your results, then I advice you to email (ISC)2 at membersupport@isc2.org or call them directly at +1.866.331.4722.  So they can better assist you.

I hope this information is helpful for you and you can get this issue resolved soon.

Best Regards,

Gus

javisensacion
Newcomer II

thanks you , everything was fixed today, i got my digital certificate today..
MrITGus
Contributor I

@javisensacion You're welcome!  Excellent!  I am glad you got your issue resolved.

Define411
Newcomer I

Hi, after passing the CC do we get a physical certificate and a card?/ Welcome kit?
MrITGus
Contributor I

@Define411 ,

I am not aware of a welcome kit for CC, neither did I get any information advising me to be aware of a welcome kit, once I passed my CC.  The welcome kit is for only for CISSP.

Define411
Newcomer I

Thanks! But do we atleast get a physical certificate for it?
Kaity
Community Manager

Hello @Define411

You can access your digital certificate (after logging in to your member account) here: https://cpe.isc2.org/DigitalCertificate  

You are welcome to print that if you would like.

Edited my response! Unfortunately a printed hard copy is not available at this time to order from the team. You can, however, still print your digital certificate. I apologize for the error. 

If you would like to order a printed certificate from us, please contact membersupport@isc2.org with your request and they can assist. I believe the hard copy certificates are $35. 

MrITGus
Contributor I

Hi @Kaity 

I appreciate your clarification about how to obtain a printed copy of our certificate, by downloading it.

Thank you,

Gus

mechler
Viewer II

Yes you do