Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
javisensacion
Newcomer II

After Passing the exam how long it takes to get the certification.

Two weeks ago I passed the CC exam , and yet no email from ISC2, can someone tell me how long it takes ?

thanks

Javier

15 Replies
aoayoola
Newcomer I

I'm having the same issue. I provisionally passed the CC on the 14th of October but I'm yet to receive any email confirming that I passed.

Please advise.

AndreaMoore
Community Manager

@aoayoola Did you receive an email stating that you provisionally passed? You'll need to click the link to complete the process which is agreeing to the Code of Ethics and the next steps include paying your Annual Maintenance Fee? 

Did you use the same email when you registered for both (ISC)2 and PearsonVue? 

ISC2 Community Manager
aoayoola
Newcomer I

@AndreaMoore I didn't get any email, only a print out at the Pearson Vue center where I sat for the test. And yes, I use the same email address for both

Kum4r
Viewer II

I have passed the exam and completed my endorsement application and it was approved. Will i get a hardcopy of the certificate by post?

AndreaMoore
Community Manager

@Kum4r 

@Kum4r wrote:

I have passed the exam and completed my endorsement application and it was approved. Will i get a hardcopy of the certificate by post?

When you earn the CC certification, you will receive a digital badge and a digital version of your certificate which is accessible to print or download from your Member Profile.

ISC2 Community Manager
Gurudev_Sajwan
Viewer III

Hi  Javisensacion, I have completed CC two months ago. It was quite difficult. I did preparation for two months and prep the practice from Udemy.

Thanks

Gurudev Sajwan