Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
joshua_p
Viewer

A very interesting isc2 issue

I had a first account which I was able to study, prepare and book for an exam last february. I am pretty much sure that the ID stated required for isc2 to take the exam includes school ID and employee ID for primary in which I have prepared on the exam day. When I got to the exam center, the proctor told me that they will not accept my ID and that I need to get first a new ID to continue my exam. I told her that if I reschedule it will cost me money which I purposely took CC because it is free and I am still a student that I cannot afford just to reschedule. I did my best convincing but unfortunately was rejected to take the exam. So I made a new account transferred my main account and redo all the process just to take a free exam. Now I just read about isc2 stating that it is a violation. It was never my intention to make 2 account and was forced to make a new one because of what happened. Now, I still want to take the certification without violating any rules and pass the exam for my career opportunity in cybersecurity. What should I do? 

8 Replies
dcontesti
Community Champion

Sounds like you should contact Member Support on this one.  They are in the best position to assist you.

MemberServices@isc2.org.

d

joshua_p
Viewer

how long do they reply? they havent responded 1 week now
medeng
Newcomer II

@joshua_p they replied to me in 22 days maybe you should try the Live chat on ISC2 main web site for quicker response. 

Kalexander_
Newcomer I

theres a number listed with the tech support  email you should call. i see people are having long wait times with email and that was my experience as well. i called the number and hardly waited once i hit the prompts to get the department i needed

Ramy007
Viewer

Can you tell me what happened for you retaking the exam by another account with the free vaucher cause I also failed the exam and wanted to do the same thing but it says violating the rules and I can be banned
Ramy007
Viewer

I just failed the exam and I wanted to retake it again but not in one month so can I creat another account to enter the exam just in one week?
Ramy007
Viewer

Hey can you help me guiding me what to do when failing the exam and what should I study to passit
Kalexander_
Newcomer I

I used Mike Chappel’s last minute CC study guide. It did cost $9 but i felt it was worth it. It touched on topics that were definitely on the exam but not in the isc2 provided material. And practice exams. I made a Udemy account and bought a set. Paid $15 for that too but again, there were questions that hit on topics that weren’t covered in the provided material so to me it was worth it. Just look up isc2 cc exam and some options will come up.