cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Utkarsh_Utsava
Newcomer I

SSCP Endorsement

Hey All,

I have successfully passed the SSCP exam today, at least provisional result say so. 

I wanted to understand how can I find someone with valid credentials who can endorse me. I have approx. 4 years of experience in Information Security with a valid degree in Electrical & Electronics Engineering.

I got a provisional letter from test facility only but haven't heard anything official from ISC2. How long should it take to complete the process?

Thanks in Advance!

3 Replies
SamanthaO_isc2
ISC2 Former Staff

Hello @Utkarsh_Utsava,

If you do not know anyone who is certified through (ISC)² to endorse you, you can always choose to have (ISC)² endorse you.  Find more information on that here: https://www.isc2.org/Endorsement

Thanks! 

Samantha O'Connor
(ISC)² Online Community Manager
Utkarsh_Utsava
Newcomer I

Thanks !

My status got verified and I am SSCP certified since 29th November 2018. Just wanted to check, how to download the certificate in soft copy format. Also does ISC2 ship the hard copy to the address mentioned in the profile.

amandavanceISC2

@Utkarsh_Utsava Congratulations on obtaining the SSCP! To download your digital copy, please log into your (ISC)² profile and hover over the "Members" tab. In the drop down you will see the link for "Digital Certificates". You will also receive one in the mail within 6-12 weeks.

Best Regards,
Amanda Vance