cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jtpcommerce
Newcomer I

Print Member Digital Certificate - Printing is Not Available Error

Hello,

I am logged in and trying to retrieve my certificate from the "Print Member Digital Certificate" link on the Profile page, but I get a "Printing is Not Available" Error.

It has been like this for several days.  I have tried multiple times.

Thanks
4 Replies
zbrogie
Viewer

The same thing is happening to me.  Not sure why.

jaustin
ISC2 Team

Hello Mr. Palmerino, 

We are sorry to hear that you have been having difficulty printing your certificate. We have ran some tests internally, and we werw able to generate the pdf on our side. If you are still having issues when trying to print, please contact Member Support @ 1-866-331-4722 option 1 or email us @ membersupport@isc2.org and a member of the staff will be to generate a certificate for you and send to your attention. 

We appreciate and value you as a member and look forward to servicing your ISC2 needs. 

Sincerely, 

John Austin

Sr. Manager, Global Customer Experience 

jaustin
ISC2 Team

Hello Mr. Palmerino, 

We are sorry to hear that you have been having difficulty printing your certificate. We have ran some tests internally, and we werw able to generate the pdf on our side. If you are still having issues when trying to print, please contact Member Support @ 1-866-331-4722 option 1 or email us @ membersupport@isc2.org and a member of the staff will be to generate a certificate for you and send to your attention. 

We appreciate and value you as a member and look forward to servicing your ISC2 needs. 

Sincerely, 

John Austin

jaustin
ISC2 Team

Hello Mr. Brogie, 

We are sorry to hear that you have been having difficulty printing your certificate. If you are still having issues when trying to print, please contact Member Support @ 1-866-331-4722 option 1 or email us @ membersupport@isc2.org and a member of the staff will be to generate a certificate for you and send to your attention. 

Sincerely, 

John Austin