Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
chris666x
Newcomer I

Passed the CISSP on February 22nd but I have not received an email confirmation yet

I cleared the CISSP exam on February 22nd, and I haven’t heard anything from ISC2 yet. I contacted them to find out what is the issue, I was that the organization conducts a thorough statistical and psychometric analysis of the score data to establish the pass/fail score before releasing scores.

Depending on the volume of test takers for a given test, there may be times when scores are delayed for approximately six to eight weeks to complete this critical process. Is this just me or is everyone stuck in this process. Frankly, I am a bit frustrated considering how much time It took me to prepare for the exam only to wait for months... I still haven't heard anything from support yet. 

17 Replies
jeg208
Newcomer II

You are not alone.  We are on week 6, so hopefully we will hear soon.  My in person test was canceled and I was lucky to snag an online exam, but at this point I think I would have rather flown to another testing center.  My nerves are shot 🙂

Sburrow1
Newcomer II

Agree
AKewley007
Newcomer I

Join the club bud! I sat the SSCP exam around that time. I'm still waiting to hear from them so I can get my college credits. For me, it's like watching paint dry. I figure I'll just forget about it and maybe one day it'll show up in the mail.
Sburrow1
Newcomer II

Yeah..really annoying how negligent they are
venky_r
Newcomer II

Was it in-person or the online pilot?

AKewley007
Newcomer I

I would like to think that the ISC2 graders would like to see all of us succeed in our careers. Have a little more patience my friend. These certs are well respected worldwide. It's worth the wait.
AKewley007
Newcomer I

I did my exam online, at a hotel, while on State Active Duty in between shifts.

ccboy981
Newcomer III

Some of us need to provide proof to our employer as it is required for our jobs.

I rushed myself and tested on the 22nd as well and I'm still waiting.

AKewley007
Newcomer I

I hear ya man. Like I said, I'm waiting for mine for college credit.