cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
fyzaan
Newcomer II

Passed SSCP today 5/14/2018

Hi,

I have passed the exam today or at least this is what I assume from report given to me which says “You have provisionally passed SSCP ....” Can someone help me understand what does it mean and what next. I am interested to see my score and performance by each domain as I am looking forward for CISSP now.

Regarding exam experience I have gone thru 20-30 exams from different vendors like Microsoft, Cisco, Vmware etc. but this one was different because whatever you read or learn the questions are not going to be simple but to test your depth and understanding. At least this is what I feel.

I only read Darryl Gibson book and even skipped few chapters of networking as I have good experience in network and systems. I completed questions in book and CD given with it and I also gone thru SSCP IOS app but honestly only 5-10 questions was in exam from this all material as i mentioned on the top question was crafted to confuse candidate and also used terms like Most, Minimum, Best etc. so don't expect simple questions/MCQs  but twisted with logic and sometime you doubt yourself. On my second review i changed almost 10-15 questions answers and completed exam just in time.

Faizan 

6 Replies
HudsonRiver
Newcomer I

Faizan, congratulations to you on "provisionally" passing the SSCP exam. When they say provisionally passed, it means they have to verify your experience or college degree. SSCP requires a college degree or a year of experience in one of the domains of SSCP. You will receive an email from ISC2 with instructions in a day or two.

fyzaan
Newcomer II

Thank you and I appreciate the details you have shared.

Faizan
K-Med
Newcomer II

Congrats!!

SMB
Viewer II

@fyzaan wrote:

I am interested to see my score and performance by each domain

For a pass you are not shown that information.

MarkELPTX
Newcomer I

Unfortunately, it is ISC2 policy that they do not release the candidate's actual score, nor the testing outcomes by domain, so you will not be receiving that information. Within a few weeks, you will, however, receive an official communication that you have both passed the exam and met the identity verification you submitted.

sarita_basnet
Newcomer II

Congratulations....!!!

Wow.....Fantastic.