cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
djmf19
Newcomer I

Passed CISSP on 12 Dec, No confirmation email received

Hey everyone,

I passed the CISSP exam on the 12th of December, but have not received a confirmation email from ISC2 yet. I've tried submitting my endorsement, but I get an pop-up stating I need to pass the exam, so I'm guessing my exam details have not been updated into the system yet. 

I'm told that the confirmation email should arrive latest by 5 working days, so can anyone help me out here?

13 Replies
Cyberconstlearn
Newcomer III

Did you use the same email for Pearsonvue as what you registered on here with? If so you need to call/email member support, if not the same as they need to merge the accounts. Good luck.
djmf19
Newcomer I

Yes I am using the same email, and yes I have sent an email to member support back on 20th Dec. Have not gotten any replies as of yet.

KronosMT
Viewer II

I had the same issue... provisionally passed early November and didn't get the confirmation email until a month later.  During the wait I contacted ISC2 member support; they stated it happens every once in awhile, and submitted an internal IT ticket on my behalf.  The problem was resolved a couple of weeks later, and I received both the confirmation email and was able to submit the endorsement package. 

Hope this helps.

KronosMT
Viewer II

Contacted ISC2 member support via the phone.
djmf19
Newcomer I

I've tried both numbers for ISC2 member support, but my calls are getting forwarded to a voicemail system which is "too full to accept any more messages". I've even tried calling the ISC2 APAC office, but the number doesn't work.

This is getting really frustrating. I understand the endorsement process takes a while, but I can't even submit my endorsement to begin the process. Does someone on the boards here work for ISC2? I desperately need assistance for this.

MichaelG
Newcomer III

@Kaity 

Kaity
Community Manager

Just private messaged you @MichaelG 

Kaity
Community Manager

OOPS! Sending to YOU @djmf19 !

MichaelG
Newcomer III

Sorry I should've put text in there. I was just pinging you for this person 🙂