cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Newcomer I

Passed CISSP on 12 Dec, No confirmation email received

Hey everyone,

I passed the CISSP exam on the 12th of December, but have not received a confirmation email from ISC2 yet. I've tried submitting my endorsement, but I get an pop-up stating I need to pass the exam, so I'm guessing my exam details have not been updated into the system yet. 

I'm told that the confirmation email should arrive latest by 5 working days, so can anyone help me out here?

13 Replies
Highlighted
Newcomer III

Re: Passed CISSP on 12 Dec, No confirmation email received

Did you use the same email for Pearsonvue as what you registered on here with? If so you need to call/email member support, if not the same as they need to merge the accounts. Good luck.
Newcomer I

Yes I am using the same email, and yes I have sent an email to member support back on 20th Dec. Have not gotten any replies as of yet.

Highlighted
Viewer

I had the same issue... provisionally passed early November and didn't get the confirmation email until a month later.  During the wait I contacted ISC2 member support; they stated it happens every once in awhile, and submitted an internal IT ticket on my behalf.  The problem was resolved a couple of weeks later, and I received both the confirmation email and was able to submit the endorsement package. 

Hope this helps.

Highlighted
Viewer

Contacted ISC2 member support via the phone.
Highlighted
Newcomer I

I've tried both numbers for ISC2 member support, but my calls are getting forwarded to a voicemail system which is "too full to accept any more messages". I've even tried calling the ISC2 APAC office, but the number doesn't work.

This is getting really frustrating. I understand the endorsement process takes a while, but I can't even submit my endorsement to begin the process. Does someone on the boards here work for ISC2? I desperately need assistance for this.

Tags (1)
Highlighted
Newcomer III

@Kaity 

Highlighted
Community Manager

Just private messaged you @MichaelG 

Highlighted
Community Manager