Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BilalAhmad
Viewer II

I have passed my CISSP exam on 16 Jan but no update since endoresement?

Hello Team,

I passed my CISSP exam back in January on 16th. After that I received the email about endorsement, that process is done, but since then I'm still waiting for further correspondence.

Nothing shows up in the dashboard. @Kaity Any assistance would be appreciated.

7 Replies
ecoli
Newcomer I

I passed on 18 Jan therefore, I am in the same boat as you.  It is the waiting game. 

ltenny
Newcomer I

I passed the CSSLP on 18 Jan...so I'm also in the same boat.  I passed the CISSP last year and it took right at 5 weeks to get the endorsement and two more months to get the certificate, pin, etc. package.

Kaity
Community Manager

@BilalAhmad @ltenny @ecoli Hi all! Once you pass your exam, you can submit your endorsement application. We're running at 6 weeks for that. If you've gotten an email that your endorsement has been approved, but you can't pay your first AMF, then let me know. Otherwise, the 6 week wait for endorsement review is accurate at this time. 

Let me know! 

ecoli
Newcomer I

Hi Kaity @Kaity ,

Thank you for your reply.  

Today I received a notice that my application was reviewed and was complete and to view the dashboard to see the certification status.  However, when I click on the dashboard it does not display anything about the status.  You also mention a payment.  I do not see that option either.    

BilalAhmad
Viewer II

@KaityThank you! In fact I just today got the email from ISC2 and I have paid my Fees as well.

Furthermore, I received the confirmation email for my CISSP certification as well, but I haven't received the pdf / soft copy of the certification. Is it something which will come later? Or it'll be only hard copy and mailed to the address?

Thank you.

Kaity
Community Manager

Hi @ecoli - I have sent your information to our support team to get a ticket started to fix this. They'll email you directly when an update is available. 

@BilalAhmad - So glad you were able to move through the process! Your membership status should update overnight and then you can get a digital certificate. The physical certificate and welcome kit will be mailed out via USPS. 

ecoli
Newcomer I

@BilalAhmad @Kaity Thank you!