Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CustoBer
Newcomer I

HCISPP Endorsement Approved

I finally got my endorsement approved last week and paid my AMF today. Unfortunately the online payment system is still not working. I had to call and pay over the phone.

I hope it's a worthwhile membership.

12 Replies
Kaity
Community Manager

Congratulations! Apologies for the issue, but welcome to the (ISC)² family! I would encourage you to check out our PDI courses (free access for members) if you'd like. We're adding more soon!

https://isc2.org/development
CustoBer
Newcomer I

Thanks Kaity,

I tried but it says i'm not authorized. Can you help me with this issue?

Thanks

Kaity
Community Manager

On it!
Jerry
Newcomer III

How long ago did you pass the exam?  I am a CISSP but am still waiting for my HCISPP endorsement to clear.  

CustoBer
Newcomer I

It took a couple of days short before the 6-week limit when I got my HCISPP
endorsement. My coworker is also waiting for his endorsement. I think it is
more than 4 weeks already. You can email the support team to follow up.

Jerry
Newcomer III

I still don't understand why some of these certs aren't pre-endorsed with a current CISSP.  Even a fee to apply for pre-endorsement or whatever would make it easier for everyone involved.  If you are endorsed for a CISSP, check a box for pre-endorsement (or make it automatic) for other certs.  I would be more likely to have taken more ISC2 cert exams if they said I was pre-endorsed for 2-3 years or if i could apply for 1+ year pre-endorsement with a 90+ day wait while I studied.  

Kaity
Community Manager

Hi @Jerry - I'm sharing this with our Member Support team. There may be ANSI regulations involved in limiting the endorsement process, but I'm not 100% certain (as I'm not in that team), so I wanted to be sure the idea was brought to their attention. 

A sort of "fast pass" lane for existing members to get endorsed does sound nice, but we have to vet the idea through all the hoops of the certifying bodies we work with. 

CustoBer
Newcomer I

That is actually a good idea. If that takes place the CISSP Domains will
change to cover for the topics in the other Certs.
denbesten
Community Champion

@Kaity wrote:

Hi @Jerry - I'm sharing this with our Member Support team. There may be ANSI regulations involved in limiting the endorsement process, but I'm not 100% certain (as I'm not in that team), so I wanted to be sure the idea was brought to their attention. 

You might use the CCSP as the poster child for this discussion, given that the rules already state "earning (ISC)²’s CISSP credential can be substituted for the entire CCSP experience requirement."[cite]