Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
daniell
Viewer

Experience requirement guidance

Hi couple questions regarding counting experience hours that i hope somebody maybe have some guidance on.

Wondering a bit if the work requirement of 35 hours /week is employment OR actual work per week.

a) Say that if the is national holiday in work week, you only work 4 days and only get 32 hours, should that week be discarded or is the week valid as you are employed and paid fully as normal?

b) paid vacation weeks during employment i assumed is not counted but might be wrong, but if vacation is 2 weeks end of july and 2 weeks beginning of august should i count 2 weeks from july and 2 weeks from august as 1 work month or both as 0?.

c) This one might be more tricky, during initial Covid19 outbreak in 2020 couple months we had period with shorten work week layoff government agreements where employment remained full time and unchanged but salary temporary lowered to 94% and actually work was reduced to 3-4 days/week for a period which is less than 35 hours. Does it mean i can't count any work experience time during this period? Period is to short to count it as part time and come up to 6 months (1040 hours)

BR
Daniel

1 Reply
AndreaMoore
Community Manager

@daniell 

Since these are very specific questions/scenarios, I think it'd be best if you spoke to someone on our member & candidate services team at: https://www.isc2.org/Contact-Us. 

ISC2 Community Manager