cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DanB76
Newcomer I

Endorsement timelines and steps

Hello All,

So I've read the process for endorsement and the timeline of 4-6 weeks, could be shorter or longer. My question is more on what communication do you get during what part of the process. So basically to anyone that has gone through it. So I submitted my endorsement, through a CISSP member, who approved my application and submitted it. I got the confirmation email from ISC2 that my endorsement application is being processed. Does that mean it's in the review process already, or does that just mean it passed the first stage, the CISSP member approving the application and now it's moved to the "queue" where it will actually sit till someone will review it, which could still be 4-6 weeks.

Once you submitted your application and the CISSP endorser approved your application, did you get any other communication/notification prior to getting the official, "you passed" email?

1 Reply
AndreaMoore
Community Manager

@DanB76 

From the date of your application, it can take 4 to 6 weeks. The next email you will receive will be either requesting more information from you or providing you with next steps. Some people are randomly selected for audit and those people receive specific instructions. So, if you just submitted, please expect your next email within 4 to 6 weeks. 

Providing this link for more information: https://www.isc2.org/Endorsement

ISC2 Community Manager