Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
krb
Viewer II

Endorsement process for Certified in Cybersecurity

Hello I have received the notification email that I have provisionally passed the CC exam and I have tried to complete the endorsement process but the CC exam is not listed is a  certification type> Is there any update on when it will be added to the list as a certification?

Thanks

37 Replies
choccymonster
Newcomer I

Same for me (well, same for everyone I guess!!)

Not a clue what I should do next - seem to be stuck in limbo.....
AndreaMoore
Community Manager

Once again, congratulations on your achievement! We cannot thank you enough for your participation in this historic pilot program, and your patience as we closed out the pilot in order to deliver your final results.

The endorsement option for CC will be available beginning this Thursday, September 1. Please access the online endorsement form then and let us know if you need any further help.

Please note that while you do not need to submit any work experience for the CC. The endorsement form is needed to show your commitment to abide by the (ISC)² Code of Ethics. In addition to completing the endorsement application, an annual maintenance fee is required. For CC members this is U.S. $50.

ISC2 Community Manager
choccymonster
Newcomer I

Awesome!!

Thank you, Andrea!!

ghaisasadvait
Newcomer I

I have recieved the email that i have provisionally passed the exam. When I'm trying to complete the endorsement, I'm getting the following error (P.S : I have selected the correct certification while filling the form, i.e CC)

ghaisasadvait_0-1661978200619.png

AndreaMoore
Community Manager

@ghaisasadvait 

Please let Member Support know by sending an email to membersupport@isc2.org. I apologize for the inconvenience. 

ISC2 Community Manager
frozenskys
Newcomer I

Hi @AndreaMoore I'm also seeing the same error:

frozenskys_0-1662032677319.png

I'll email membersupport, but I just thought I'd let you know in case this is a more wide spread issue.

AndreaMoore
Community Manager

Thank you, I've let them know so they can investigate. Definitely send an email. Thanks so much.

ISC2 Community Manager
stevew1
Viewer III

Im also seeing the same error message and have emailed memberservices as suggested.  Has anyone managed to complete this stage yet?

mattp125
Newcomer I

Same issue for me too.

I tried last night & I've tried just now.

mattp125_0-1662036317471.png

Email sent to the support team.

ajvcsoares
Newcomer II

Hi,

same error.
"Account has not been fully provisioned."
I'll send them the error.

Cheers