cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
me_shail
Community Champion

Certification and membership

Hi ISC2

I received an email on Monday that my application for CCSP has been reviewed and is now complete. I logged into member service portal but I am still listed as non member. Still cannot access anything listed under member services.

This has been a running issue. Ever since I passed the exam i have been listed as non-member. Have been exchanging messages with ISC2 Hong Kong regarding this issue but so far no resolution. Is it going to be like this or a solution is possible? It's not stopping me from my work but clearly this is an issue which needs to be fixed. it's been almost 3 months and all i have is a profile which says i am a non-member.

Can someone pleas help?

Cheers 

2 Replies
AlecTrevelyan
Community Champion

Hi @me_shail,

There are a few different steps involved in becoming a member:

1) You need to pass an exam

2) You need to have an endorsement application approved

3) You need to pay your first annual maintenance fee

It sounds like you have completed the first two steps.

One area of the member portal you should have access to is the maintenance fees section where you can complete the final step.

SamanthaO_isc2
ISC2 Former Staff

Hello @me_shail

I apologize for the troubles you are having. As @AlecTrevelyan mentioned, there are a few steps to becoming a member and I would like to look into your account further to see what is going on.  Can you send me a private message here on the Community or email me directly at soconnor@isc2.org with your primary email address and your Member ID please?  

Thanks! 

Samantha O'Connor
(ISC)² Online Community Manager