Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
zoom2000
Newcomer I

Can not find nearby a Certified CISSP to endorse me !

Dear All,

I can not find nearby a Certified CISSP to endorse me !

Is there any other way for endorsement ?

7 Replies
Jslaughter
Newcomer I

I believe that (ISC)2 offers the ability for you to submit to them and have them review. I did not need to use the process, but I remember being told after I passed the test that they offer the ability to support those who are truly new to the community - i.e. you are the only person in the company, etc.

Beads
Advocate I

Had the same problem years ago when I was in remote market and seemingly nowhere or no one to turn. I went to the ISC(2) route and had less of a problem than trying to find someone who would listen. And today we have over 125,000 people to ask. Either way, don't panic if you cannot find someone local I am sure someone will as you to either PM them or go the ISC(2) route.

amandavanceISC2

@zoom2000 If you do not know a member of (ISC)² in good standing who will act as your endorser, (ISC)² does offer the Endorsement Assistance program. The endorsement applications are the same, however, with the assistance application, candidates are required to submit proof of employment. If you have any further questions about the endorsement process, please don't hesitate to send me a DM.

Best Regards,

Amanda Vance

zoom2000
Newcomer I

Thanks
zoom2000
Newcomer I

Thanks Amanda

I think this will solve the problem , I'll go for this path

Wicked_neeru
Viewer

I need some help in endorsement