cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kevinmorrison
Viewer

CISSP Endorsement Wait

Hello all!

For those waiting on your CISSP Endorsement Review approval from ISC2, the wait will continue.  It has been over 6 weeks since my endorsement was submitted and I just received the following:

"Typically, the endorsement review process runs around 4-6 weeks; however, due to a system upgrade, we are currently running closer to 8 weeks. This could be done sooner than the 8 weeks, we just ask to allow the full time for review."

So it looks like we are all in for longer wait times post endorsement. 

Happy Waiting!!

134 Replies
Waterheeter
Newcomer I

Today marks week 8 for me and I'm in the holding pattern still.  I appreciate everyone posting information about expected wait times.  Seeing that it's taking 8 weeks + more days in some cases lets me know that I have to simply wait a bit longer, and I don't have to email ISC2 / take up some of their resources asking about the wait. 🙂

To all my fellow provisionally passed CISSP, congrats!!  And the wait must go on!!

Happy Holidays all and thank you for the information.

AlecTrevelyan
Community Champion

It's been amusing to read back through my previous rants in this thread! It's funny how someone's perspective can change with the passing of time, and funnily enough I find myself back in the endorsement queue now waiting for my ISSEP.

However, last time, when I received the confirmation email that my CCSP endorsement application had been received, it stated it would take 6 weeks while I had an expectation it would actually take around 4, and as I said earlier in the thread it ended up taking just over 7.

At least now my expectations have been adjusted thanks to everyone sharing their wait times - I'm expecting it to take 9 or even 10 weeks due to the impending holidays - and that hopefully means I won't moan so much this time!

martin
Newcomer I

Got my CCSP two weeks ago. I'm already a CISSP (2 years ago) so I'm very surprised the endorsement wait time is around 8 weeks. 

Jpuesan
Newcomer I

7 weeks and 2 days for me. Was really hoping to roll into the new year with it being official. Passed CISSP on November 3rd, sent endorsement info in on November 6th. It’s a strange limbo of feeling accomplished, but not getting the official recognition. The wait continues!
Gr33nb0y
Newcomer I

Hello,

My first post here. I have been waiting for more than 7 weeks and 4 days since the submit of endorsement. Hopefully, I will get official recognition soon.

Happy Holidays all! 

rpf2071
Viewer

It took mine 8 weeks and 4 days. With the holidays, it's probably going to take longer.

Waterheeter
Newcomer I

Mine came through on Friday. The wait was 9 weeks and a day.
Jpuesan
Newcomer I

Today marks 8 weeks and 2 days. I am sure the holidays have delayed it a bit. 

denbesten
Community Champion

Just a thought.  On another forum, people routinely tracking the endorsement time using this format, which makes it easy to see where delays might be.  Perhaps this convention ought to be adopted in this community.

Exam provisionally passed: 9/12
Provision pass email: 9/13
Endorsement app completed: 9/13
Endorsement application being processed email: 9/13
Congrats on CISSP email: 11/2

Just a tad over the 7 week mark

Another cool trick...  https://www.google.com/search?q=how+many+days+between+Sep+13%2C+2018+and+Nov+2%2C+2018

iluom
Contributor II

Exam provisionally passed : 11/08/2018
Provisionally passed email from ISC2: 11/09/2018
Endorsement Application submitted on: 11/10/2018
Endorsement application being processed email from ISC2: 11/11/2018

waiting days up to now : 53 days 

Cheers

Chandra Mouli, CISSP, CCSP, CSSLP