cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
willpkk
Newcomer II

CISSP Endorsement Submitted November 2nd 2018

Hi Everyone, 

I recently passed the CISSP back in October of 2018 and I submitted my application of endorsement on November 2nd 2018. It's December 26th now and I'm getting nothing back. I keep logging into the ISC2 website and it keeps saying that my endorsement is still being reviewed. I also sent an email to their support section 2 days ago, but have not received any word or response. When should I get worried that this might not go through? I have not received an email saying I was audited or anything, so I'm assuming things are just going slow. 

17 Replies
dreastans
Newcomer III

Well hopefully that means I’ll hear something since we have the same time line.

Sent from my iPhone

---
Andrea Stansbury- CISSP
mpeters
Newcomer I

On December 27 I got and email saying congratulations, I'm SSCP finally. It took a while, but Michelle from Endorsement Processing and Audit Lead Area, emailed me saying that my degree wasnt correctly uploaded and needed an original copy of it or a certificate of my degree, and after sending the files, i got the congratulations email.

dreastans
Newcomer III

I called member services this morning and spoke to someone who said potentially early next week.  This is for an 11/2 endorsement submission.  Waiting patiently.

---
Andrea Stansbury- CISSP
willpkk
Newcomer II

Congrats dude! U worked so hard! Now go get that promotion!!

willpkk
Newcomer II

I finally got an email from their customer support. They said I should expect an email next week. The wait is killing me! I want to add this to my linkedin. 

dreastans
Newcomer III

I'd check your member profile.  Mine came through this morning.  🙂

---
Andrea Stansbury- CISSP
willpkk
Newcomer II

Thank you!! I checked too!!! its an awesome feeling I got I got it! LOL Thanks for all the support. 

dreastans
Newcomer III

Congratulations!

---
Andrea Stansbury- CISSP