Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kiron
Viewer II

CISSP Certification

Hi Team, Good Day. This is Kiron Nandakumar from Chennai India. I am an IT Professional with Over 12 Years Experience. I am new to the security area. For the past 2 years i have been working in Cyber-security related projects. I want to go for the CISSP certification. Though i have a lack in the number of years of experience. I still can pass the CISSP exam first and become an associate of ISC2. I guess the exam fess for CISSP is 599$. I need to become an associate of ISC2 by paying 35$ within 9 months from the exam date as per the web site so does this mean that i need to pass the exam first and become an associate of ISC2. Please help me out here i am desperate to complete this certification for my careeer.
17 Replies
jtpcommerce
Newcomer I

When I load the page for the Endorsement application, I get an error that says my account is not fully provisioned.  Member Support has advised me to clear my cache, log out and log back in, but that has not worked.

Robertk2of3
Newcomer I

I filed a support ticket for this as well. I’ll post when I know more.
mc161
Viewer III

I have exactly the same issue!

Stuck on the endorsement stage, and can't get rid of the "account is not fully provisioned" message.

I've also raised a ticket for this. 

AndreaMoore
Community Manager

If you are receiving error messages or experiencing technical issues, please email membersupport@isc2.org and include your candidate ID number and contact information. 

ISC2 Community Manager
Robertk2of3
Newcomer I

The next day it just worked, so whatever happened got fixed.
xashrxf4
Viewer

Hi,
I also passed my certified in cybersecurity exam yesterday. I received an email today regarding the next steps. But When I open the link it gives me error that “Your account is not fully provisioned yet”. Please note I already have an account with ISC2.
Please help.

Thank you
AndreaMoore
Community Manager

@xashrxf4 

It looks like the system updated and you were able to click through the link. If you have any further issues, please reach out. 

Congrats!

ISC2 Community Manager
Reneedeon
Viewer II

But there was a waiver for this for the cybersecurity month. Why is it still requesting payment?