cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tldutton
ISC2 Team

Resources and approaches to preparing for any ISC2 Exam

Hello,

I'm Terence (Terry) Dutton and as the Senior Exam Content Development Manager for ISC2 as well as a certified ISC2 member (CISSP, 2009), I'm in a unique position to provide a structured approach to preparing for any of our certification exams.  I can't go over actual exam content, but I can share what FREE resources ISC2 provides as well as the process I've used to successfully prepare for all of my certification exams (past and present) such as CISSP, PMP, MCSE: Security, and CCNA.

Just send me an IM on this platform and I'll reach out to you.

58 Replies
Alientechhead
Viewer

Hello!

I'm looking for any extra resources to help me pass the CC exam for next Tuesday. I've been studying using my written notes, flash cards, and quizzes. 

Thank you,

tldutton
ISC2 Team

Print a copy of the exam outline from the CC webpage then do a web search from authoritative sources on the topics you don't feel the strongest on.  

jpelaezcardenas
Newcomer I

Hello, I really need a structured approach to preparing for Official ISC2 CC. Would you mind? My drive is jpelaezcardenas@gmail.com. THX
anilprajapati
Newcomer I

IM

vbianch76
Newcomer I

Did you take the official CC training path?

Its_JIM
Newcomer II

Hi Terrence,

My name is Joseph and how are you doing today?

I am preparing to take the CC exam and would like your help with a 'structured approach to preparing for an ISC2 exam' - CC for me. I would also like you to please share what FREE resources ISC2 provides as well as the process you've used to successfully prepare for your certification exams (past and present) such that I can ace it at once.

I will be expecting your response.

Sincerely,

Joseph.

Faith1
Newcomer I

1M
tldutton
ISC2 Team

See my earlier reply on 10-27-2023 07:55 AM

Hello,

I saw that you made a post to give resources to help p/people pass their exams. I am currently starting to study for my cyber security exam. Which will take place on 01/18/2024.  I would like to ask if I could get some resources and tips to help me as a I am a beginner in this field. 

Thank you,

Sarah Lawrence.

stanislav_88
Newcomer I

Hello,

I am currently starting to study for my cyber security exam (CC exam) after completing the ISC2 1mil self-paced free training online. My CC exam will take place on 02/21/2024. I would like to ask if I could get some resources and tips to help me as a I am a beginner in this field. I saw a few weeks back in the portal some were suggesting youtube training videos of a specific instructors that helped them with passing CC exam, but I can not recall the instructors they mentioned.
I'd love to have some resources and approaches toward preparation.

Thank you