Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JKWiniger
Community Champion

Logo Download location?

I looked all over and I cannot seem to be able to find where to download the updated logos.

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks,

John-

16 Replies
ericgeater
Community Champion

Re: (ISC)² is now ISC2 - Page 2 - ISC2 Community

-----------
A claim is as good as its veracity.
JKWiniger
Community Champion

Maybe I'm just missing something, that is about the branding guidelines, and when it mentions download, I just don't see it. In the other thread the last post mentioned extracting, but that seems more like maybe a cut and paste...

We used to be able to just download the actual logos and use them, is that no longer that case?

John-

AndreaMoore
Community Manager

Here is the page to find ISC2 Logo & Guidelines: 

https://www.isc2.org/policies-procedures/member-policies 

ISC2 Community Manager
JKWiniger
Community Champion

@AndreaMoore I must be loosing it! I have gone over this page before and looked again. I look in "Logos Downloads & Usage" and see everything on usage but nothing on actually downloading. What am I missing?

Thanks,

John-

dcontesti
Community Champion

Don't think you are missing anything.  I think the website is missing a link.....well I can't find it either.

d

CyberLead
Newcomer III

Dear @AndreaMoore,

I - as well as several others - went through the branding guidelines in the policy you linked to.  However, perhaps there's a miscommunication here.  In the past we could download jpg and png files with the logos as images for use on business cards and other professional artifacts.  As an authorized ISC2 Instructor, I use them quite a bit but I don't see a link like that in the guidelines, or anywhere else.  The policy document is a pdf file.  While it contains illustrations, it does not have a link to download said illustrations as images.

Perhaps the link is buried in there and I'm simply missing it; kindly advise.

Lloyd Diernisse

ISC2 Authorized Instructor and Learning Tree International Certified Instructor
Lean Six Sigma Black Belt | CISSP-ISSMP | CCSP | CGRC | PMP | CSM | CMMI-A | ITIL-Fv3
AndreaMoore
Community Manager

@CyberLead 

Please see this line on the https://www.isc2.org/policies-procedures/member-policies page:

Logo Download

Download a .zip file with a print and web version of the ISC2 logo. To access and use other ISC2 certification logos and/or other ISC2 product logos use the following contact information to obtain the files and permissions:

I see jpg and png files in the digital use folder. 

ISC2 Community Manager
JKWiniger
Community Champion

@AndreaMoore Are there ones per certification like in the past? Aka CISSP?

John-

AndreaMoore
Community Manager

@JKWiniger 

@JKWiniger wrote:

@AndreaMoore Are there ones per certification like in the past? Aka CISSP?

John-

John, 

I see it says: "To access and use other ISC2 certification logos and/or other ISC2 product logos use the following contact information to obtain the files and permissions: legal@isc2.org"

I suggest that you send that inbox an email and specify your needs and why.  

ISC2 Community Manager