Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
p8nd8
Viewer

ISC2 Exam Venue Options

I would like to find out. The venue options for the ISC2 CC exam are quite limited. I want to take the exam. There are several Pearson Vue venues in my area, but none of them are listed as options where I can write the exam. The only options listed are 130km away. Is there anyone that I can contact at the ISC2 Team to get the venue options updated?

2 Replies
Early_Adopter
Community Champion

This is an issue unfortunately.

While ISC2 endeavoured to provide the free courseware and exam to as many new customers as possible for whatever reason it wasn’t able to fully utilise all Pearson Vue centres available. I’m not sure if more could have been done(perhaps remotely proctored evens could help if they could be secured, and perhaps that was a key pillar to the 1M in Cybersecurity until it wasn’t).

I’ve seen this issue come up several times and I haven’t seen any good answers or efforts to provide more access from ISC2, so I think they are either thinking about it very hard, or can’t do much to help.

Lastly from a travel standpoint 120 km isn’t so bad, I recently spoke to a chap in Nigeria who had to make a 900 km round trip(450 each way) to go to his test centre and take the exam. He passed, which was good, but just to say there’s always someone who’s got it worse than yourself. Good luck on finding a solution.