Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MrKay000001
Viewer II

Certificate

I downloaded my Cybersecurity certificate and it was showing CPE credit 0, I don't like that part because I have completed my Cybersecurity course, at least if they add 1.0 cool, if I use it to find job they will think maybe is credit point and i score zero. Am not ready to continue further education yet, so guys please what can i do to change CPE credit to at least 1.0?

3 Replies
denbesten
Community Champion

Learn the rules and earn a CPE credit. Only takes an hour.

CPE Handbook

CPE Opportunities

One of the CPE rules is that they must be earned during the certificate cycle, not before you have been endorsed.

hsehdar
Newcomer II

Consider defining a career journey or pathway to your destination. This certification is a milestone. You'll not tend to think of getting even 1.0 CPE from ISC2. Instead, you'll want to earn it.

metholdakaari
Viewer

A certificate thumbnail downloader is a tool or application designed to extract or download thumbnail images associated with digital certificates. These thumbnails are often used as visual representations of certificates in digital environments, such as certificate management systems or online platforms thumbnail downloader.