Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
scoob38
Viewer II

CISO dashboard or CAASM

Can anyone recommend a ciso dashboard or CAASM platform to give me a one pane of glass view of my security posture.?

3 Replies
Early_Adopter
Community Champion

What types of product feeds/data feeds do you have? Are you working with any particular vendors? Do you have UEBA? (Don’t share vendors publicly here, but what you have tends to dictate what’s achievable.

Basically the acquisition, normalisation and transformation of the data is going to dictate your best approach.

Is you’ve good visibility and know what you need and have a skilled analyst and can handle building your own data pipeline qlikview/table is super useful - you can ask your own questions and send it on the fly. So roll your own.

On the CAASM side I know some guys at one of the startups - if you DM I can share(don’t want to publicly promote vendors here). Like any new emerging tech…Caveat Emptor. But they’ve already given a lot of thought to what you might need.

franklim1990
Newcomer III

I just pondered the same thing. I found VUE PILOT...

This is a dashboard scrolling platform for android tv.... They are on Syndey Time, so I am questioning the security. There are a lot of threat monitoring sites out there, news, government agencies, pentagon, DOD, big corporations... But if you wanted to dashboard some of these communities, simply creating a collection of URL's would be a great starting point. 

FEMA provides grants for incident monitoring as well. There are business opportunities here guys and gals. Keep me up to date on this topic. I am not cleared for such big tasks though. I only consult.

franklim1990
Newcomer III

Delete Post